Feb 18, 2011

A Month and a half...apologies and all that.

Technically, it's been more than a month and a half since my last post, a month and 9/14th if u ask me but February's got 28 days and January 31 so I'm not sure about it...I'll leave you to do the math here...

Let me in fact apologize to my regular readers. I could find a million excuses but all I can say is MY BAD!(man..I sure am sticky at making up!). Sorry once again(I can't guarantee this won't happen again though..)

Well people, I know it's been a lot of time around which nothing much has happened, of course; if you can count out the transfers of Torres, Suarez and Carroll which didn't even sum up to Ronaldo and another "Galactico" so that's not much to speak about and yes I'd love to speak about "You should have stayed at a big club" but I guess that's way too recent! United's loss to Wolves of course should be a talking point, but like 007 movies, Bond's always in danger but manages to find his way out eventually, well at least Rooney did! After cheeky headers from Chicharito and Park in the first half of the season Berba and Roo are upto something else- Pure Red MAGIC!

Looks like the latest kid from ARSE is getting a lot of playing time these days. Of course, following in the footsteps of Fabregas, Barca wasn't a big deal at all! Credit to Wenger though...the midfield is looking threatening these days.

I'll be coming up with other posts of recent events soon.

A lot of interesting fixtures on the cards, but I hope the cricket world cup doesn't mess with the EPL relay, and with my exams(the real thing!) coming up let's see what the future holds. And people, all the best and loads of good luck(show some courtesy, wish me back).

Bye,
Vinay